Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jane - iPhone 4 - The "not so good."

恭維夠了以後 來說一些我比較不喜歡的事情
Enough with the praises, let's talk about some of the things that I am not so fond of.

1. 胖手指症狀
    Fat finger issue
好吧,可能只是我的問題
OK, it might be just me

可是我真的常常覺得很難用我的胖手指操作
But I really often feel hard to operate with my fat fingers

諷刺的是,我的手指真的不太胖
The irony is, my fingers are not really fat.

或許我只是需要一點時間習慣吧
Maybe I just need some time to get use to it

2. 收訊問題
    Reception issue
我同意這個 iPhone 4 Antenna Song講到一些點
I do agree some of the points that this iPhone 4 Antenna Song mentioned.

可是即使通話不會斷 下載與上傳速度依然會受到影響
But even the calls don't drop, the download/upload speed is still affected.

而且這問題即使有了手機套也不是完全消失 雖然會大幅度改善(我看過測試影片 可視線再找不到了)
And the issue doesn't go completely away with cases, though it will be a lot better. (I saw a test video, but I couldn't find it anymore)

當然你可以說"不喜歡就不要買"
Of course you can say "If you don't like it, don't buy it"

可是即使有這些問題 還是會有想要iPhone的一些其他原因(像是應用程式)
But even with all these issue, there will be some other reasons for people to still want iPhone (like the apps)

"那為什麼不乾脆買3GS呢?" 有人可能會問
"Then why don't you buy 3GS instead?" one might ask.

因為iPhone 4比較快,有前方視訊鏡頭,比較好看(我個人意見)...等
Because iPhone 4 is faster, has a front cam, better looking (my personal opinion)...etc.

對iPhone 4有所期待的人 當然會希望可以沒有這些問題 讓他們有個愉快的購買經驗
For people that awaited the iPhone 4, they would definitely hope there weren't these issues so they have a joyful purchasing experience

要求他們不要抱怨可能有點太過了,死忠apple迷們
It might be a bit over to ask them not to complain, fan boys

很多人說,右撇子不會受影響
A lot of people say, right-handed persons should not be affected.

我要說,右撇子才更會受影響
I am gonna say, right-handed people are affected more actually

因為我用右手操作的原因,我在做很多事情,尤其是上網的時候,其實是用左手抓
Because I operate with my right hand, I often, especially when surfing the internet, I actually grab it with my left hand

而我真的可以很輕易的讓我的收訊降到0格
And I can easily make my reception drop to zero bar

在上網的時候 這樣真的有些不方便
It is a bit inconvenient when surfing the internet

即使我用右手抓,有時還是會減弱收訊
Even when I grab it with my right hand, sometimes it still reduces the reception

不過不至於嚴重到通話斷訊
But it's not as bad as to drop calls

還好Apple提供免費的手機套,可以減輕這樣的問題
Good that Apple provide free cases that does reduce the problem

雖然還是可能小幅度的影響網路速度 但你還是可以刻意不那樣抓手機
Although it might still affect internet speed, you can always consciously steer away the antenna while grabing your phone

對我來說 等我收到我的bumper case之後 這問題不算大
For me, after I get my bumper case, I won't consider it a big problem

總的來說,我還是寧願選擇這些免費的Apps 即使我偶爾需要注意我的握法
In the end, I still rather have access to all these free apps, even occasionally I need to beware how I hold my phone.

3. 電池
    Battery
我不太懂為什麼iPhone要設計成不能換電池
I don't quite understand why Apple designs the iPhones that you can't change the battery

一個功能強大的PDA手機 耗電是很快的
A powerful  PDA phone drain the battery pretty quick.

我一直以來的習慣都是擁有兩個以上的電池跟電池充電器 以在我用手機的時候 還能充另一顆電池
My habit is to have 2 or more batteries and a battery charger so I  can charge the other battery while I use my phone

我們都知道 一邊充電一邊使用或是常常不讓電池用完就充很容易讓電池折壽
We all know that charging while using or often charge without draining the battery entirely can easily reduce the battery's life

可是沒辦法換電池又常常得插到電腦上同步 這真的是無法避免
But these are inevitable when you can't change the battery and often need to plug it into your computer to sync.

不知道當我的電池壽命短到我受不了的時候 可不可以拿到Apple的店去換新電池
I wonder if I can bring it to the apple store and change to a new battery when my battery life is so short that I can't take it.

4. 沒鍵盤
    No physical keyboard
好吧,我承認這不能完全算是缺點
OK, I have to admit this isn't really a disadvantage

這跟我的胖手指有點關係,很可能也只是我不習慣而已
This has a lot to do with my fat finger, and it's probably because I am just not used to it yet.

而且我知道如果要有鍵盤螢幕可能不會那麼大 或者手機可能不能那麼薄
And I know if there were a keyboard, the screen might have to be smaller or the phone would not be as thin

我的上一隻手機 有實體鍵盤
My last phone has physical keyboard.

我要打電話的時候,都直接按電話號碼或人的名字 下面就開始出現符合的號碼
When I need to make a call, I can just dial the number or the person's name and it starts showing the numbers that

用iPhone的話,就需要先開啟聯絡人 然後按搜尋 然後打名字 找到人以後 找我要打的號碼
With iPhone, I need to open contacts, tap search, then can I type the name of my contact, find the contact, then find the number that I want to call

這很難用言語形容那個速度的差別 需要親身體驗才能明白
It's hard to describe the difference of the time it takes with words, it has to be experience.

也可能我只是不習慣敲螢幕半天沒反應罷了
Still, maybe I am just not used to "knocking" on the screen with no response

5.
我開始寫這兩篇關於iPhone 4的post之前,以為我會寫的缺點多於優點
Before I started writing these two posts about iPhone 4, I thought I would write more dislikes than likes

不過看來對我來說還是優點多於缺點 (如果只看數量的話)
But it seems like it has more advantages than disadvantages to me (if considering only the number of points listed)

這最後一個 只是個很小的點罷了.....
The last one is just a tini tiny little thing but....

你看得到耳機上面那個字嗎?
Can you see the word on the headset?

是的,是"China"
Yes, it's "China"

這什麼東西啦! 為什麼不寫"Apple" 或根本什麼都不要寫? 寫個"China"幹嘛
What the.... why isn't it "Apple" or nothing at all? Why in the world would you put a "China" there?



我還是喜歡我的新iPhone 4
Well, in the end, I still like my new iPhone 4

把一個漂亮的東西握在手裡 感覺滿好的
It feels good to hold a beautiful thing in my hand. :P

4 comments:

Danielle Singing Chin said...

HAHA Spike's picture! Your phone has no dialler thing where you can type numbers? Even mine has it.

Spike said...

沒有實體鍵盤 可是有虛擬(螢幕上的)鍵盤
問題是要打電話的時候 不會給你文字的鍵盤阿
上一隻手機 我要打給你 就打da然後我最近打得電話就會出現在下面了

Damson Lai said...

I want to buy iPad in HK next week. Hope I can get a new one.

Spike said...

你真的要買ipad? cool.