Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spike - Mite? or Overly Cautious?

He's lost some quills and have been scratching a lot lately. I don't really know the definition of flaky skin, but I rather be overly cautious than overlooking. It only took me about a day to decide to take him to the vet.

Spike, we are scheduled tomorrow, so hang in there, OK? I hope you are alright. (It's only our first week together >"<)


ps. Even with my camera, it is still very hard to take a good picture of him. If he's not hidden, he'll move very fast in order to find a place to hide. This picture is taken with flash. I don't really like to use flash.

3 comments:

Danielle Singing Chin said...

Dont use the flash and try the macro function so I can see his spike clearly. (pun intended)

Jane Chu said...

It's easier said than done. He's really too fast for me (or maybe I'm too slow??)

Yiching Chen said...

He is cute but shy.
Don't worry! With your care, he would be fine.

And please update his information for me! ^-^