Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spike - Still not sure what it is

So we went to the vet today. Didn't find anything on his skin, so still not sure what it is. The vet agreed with me that his skin does look pretty dry. So he ate a very little amount of medicine, just to see how it works. If it does work, that means it was mite or some other bug; but if it doesn't, it might just be dry skin.

I am pretty sure that losing quill is probably just because he's at the "quilling age." And the scratching was probably because new quills are growing (I read someone's blog post after we came back from the vet.) But the dry skin might still be something that I should be aware of. I'm still glad that I went to the vet. Although it did cost me a fortune, it sure made me feel more relax now. Handled him too much today, he's kinda tired of me now. I'll probably try to take some pictures of his skin for future reference tomorrow.

Took some cute pictures of him at the vet today.

2 comments:

Danielle Singing Chin said...

these pics look nicer^^

麻荖 said...

嗯嗯,沒聽過的療法耶!長見識了!不確定的狀況下,台灣的亞馬森醫院是直接給予滴劑(一滴)的說,雖然我個人是覺得過激,但獸醫都說沒關係了,也只好依循。